Waechter's Blog

Friday, July 27, 2007

Wools are Here

Wools are rolling in every day. I know it is hot outside, but winter always comes. It is time to start thinking what you want to wear for fall. We have beautiful meltons for fall jackets and tons of novelty wools. There are glorious cashmeres and camel hair fabrics that you can swoon over. We received some lovely wool voiles and crepes for dresses and skirts. http://www.fabricsandbuttons.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=WSS&Category_Code=WOOL

There are also beautiful brocades and dressy novelty fabrics starting to roll in for the holidays. We all get invited to those great holiday parties so start thinking about what you might want to make for them now. I love fall fabrics. They are the richest and most opulent.

We just took a load of markdowns that fill up an eight foot table. All of them are 50% off. Check them out. They are going away quickly. http://www.fabricsandbuttons.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=WSS&Category_Code=CLFAB

We have been receiving new buttons and trims for fall. I love the new merchandise. It is hard for me to decide what I am making for my own wardrobe. We are getting ready for fall with loads of new samples at the dressmakers. I hope they come in soon so we can put them on the gallery.

Hope you are enjoying summer as much as we are. I am having the most fun plotting all the fall samples. Can't wait for you all to see them.
Happy Sewing, Joyce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home