Waechter's Blog

Friday, September 22, 2006

Check out the New Fabric on our Site.

There are these elves in a house in east Asheville. They are very nice elves as they are the worker elves who install lots of my merchandise on our website. I have been behind on getting all the new fabrics photographed until about three weeks ago. I took two hundred pictures one week and now the elves have lots of things to install. I love going on the site and find they have been working. Many of those fabrics are showing up on the site. I would imagine the elves will not finish for another few days, but you can start finding new things on www.waechters.com.
I have another batch of pictures to take. Hopefully that will get done this next week. Enjoy discovering all the new fall offerings. They are beautiful. I certainly enjoy stroking them as I walk through the store. Have fun and Happy fall. Joyce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home