Waechter's Blog

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Fall Fabrics Continue to Arrive

I just returned from a week at the beach. It was a much needed vacation. I did almost nothing except for walks on the beach and some needlepoint and cards. I stuffed myself with shrimp and crab. It was heaven.

Today, I am at the store catching up on the paperwork and getting ready to start back on Monday. We continue to have fall fabrics arriving. More new knits that are perfect for transitional weight garments came in last week. We also received new Vietnamese silks. I am always excited to see them. One is more beautiful than the next.

I have a backlog of new receipts to get on the web. This week my priority will be photographing all the new arrivals and prepping them to be installed. I can't wait to get that done. I will feel a great sense of accomplishment. Plus all you fabricaholics will have more things to oggle.

Our sale goods continue to go away. The pile really looks smaller after not seeing it for a week.
I hope your summer is still as lovely as mine. Enjoy the warm weather. Cold will be here before we know it. Happy Sewing. Joyce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home