Waechter's Blog

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Caught in the Act

Waechter's would like to offer thanks to our web hosting company, Hostasaurus, for their recent victory over a group of Russian hackers on an attack against our server. Most of our customers were unaware our website was down for a scant 15 minutes. However, when I noticed the problem I contacted the technical support staff at Hostasaurus and was told they had isolated the attack, protected all information on our server, and offered their apologies for any inconvenience.

I've dealt with many web hosting companies over the last ten years and I can say without a doubt that Hostasaurus is not only the best at the services they provide, but also johnny-on-the-spot when it comes to my calls and the preservation of website security for our customers.

So a warm round of applause, roses on the stage, standing ovation, and curtain close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home