Waechter's Blog

Friday, September 04, 2009

Beautiful September

I think of September as one of those perfect months - and not just because it happens to be my birthday month. Nope - I just love September because of the gorgeous bright blue skies, cool mornings and nights and fantastic stylish outfit possibilities that go with it!


I caught Ms. Joyce wearing a simply decadent cowl shift dress and walking her dog into the village to hand deliver a potted orchid. Now I ask you, can it get any better? I just had to steal her picture...





Then there's our display queen - Ms. Laura - who hit the nail on the head when she put together this collection of jackets - just in time for jacket season:





What's that, you want to see the details up close?




I can't wait to get my hands on the silk velvet I bought and make a fantastic fall jacket. If velvet's not your style - how about our brand new faux Persian lamb? It's soft and will keep you stylish and warm throughout the winds of autumn...


Happy September,


-Sarahbeth and the Waechterettes

1 Comments:

Blogger dender said...

Oh to live in Asheville and take advantage of your gorgeous fibers! My mouth is watering seeing the jacket display...I want one of each, thank you!
Brenda
Baton Rouge

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home