Waechter's Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Laura's Lucy Skirt


Well you know our Laura Casey - she can't resist a bright colored print and a cute project. She tackled this girl's skirt and headband pattern by Bananafana in a day and gave us some pointers. We just had to show you her finished piece! Does it get much stinkin' cuter?
Fabric = Sandi Henderson Dahlia:

Trim = Pink Rick Rack:

and Wired Satin Stripe Berry Ribbon:

Laura says:
"I made it in no time - it only has 3 pieces!"

"I used my favorite notion: Steam-a-Seam - this thing is just great! I used to think it was just one more thing to buy, but it really makes my life easier. The hem just flies when I use this notion. "

"If you have an edge foot -use it. It makes hemming anything close easy -making you look oh so good!"

"I had just a great time - got to use all my fun trim ideas, and I made 2 in an afternoon!"

1 Comments:

Blogger MzSweeetpea said...

Just saw SewWOW on your web site.....fantastic....I want to make every single garment!
Catherine the Great!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home